Mary Agnes Antonopoulos
Mary Agnes Antonopoulos is a respected NYC social strategist and branding expert with over 1,000 successful campaigns for clients, including NY Times bestselling authors and a long list of entrepreneurs and top corporations. She is the CEO of a respected ghostwriting firm, Rockaway Writer, and Chief Marketing Officer of Viral Integrity.
Viral Integrity is a Social Branding Agency focused on using social platforms to create content that can be marketed at the end of its social life cycle – after it has been used for audience building, engagement and brand elevation.
In addition to being a highly regarded speaker and leader in social strategy, she is also a podcast producer and consultant. She has graduated hundreds of entrepreneurs from her 8-week course on social marketing and branding and speaks all over the country.
- Speaker for Social Media Week, Toronto, September 2013
- Speaker for All Access Inner Circle Mastermind, San Francisco, June 2013
- Speaker for NY Biz Expo, NYC June 20 2013
- Speaker for Author University, Denver 2013
- Speaker for Independent Book Publishers, Chicago, 2013
- Guest Expert & Speaker for IBPA University San Fran, 2012
- Speaker for NY Expo, November, 2012
- Speaker for Elite Video Mastery, 2012
- Keynote Speaker for Peace Island Institute, 2012
- Speaker for Move People to Action, 2012
- Speaker at the Javits Center in NYC for IBPA, 2011
- Guest Expert for M365 Coaching 2011
- Coach at Christine Comaford’s 7 Figure Business Conference 2010
- Social Media Editor for WE Magazine
Just a Few Clients:
NY Times Bestseller JJ Virgin, AT&T, Jack Canfield, Panera Bread,
Academy Award Winner Irene Cara, Libby Gill & Co., NY Times Best Seller Christine Comaford, Steve Lishansky, CEO of Optimize International, Kelli Richards – All Access Group, Midas, Amazon Bestseller Seth David Chernoff, Gary Goldstein (Producer of Pretty Woman),
Donna Marie Thompson, Founder of Expert Profit Solutions, Sally Anderson founder of Freefall Experiences Howling Wolf Financial Literacy, and over 1,000 other entrepreneurs, musicians, authors, speakers and corporations…
Mary Agnes and I have been friends for years. We met when she worked with Christine Comaford. She is not only the nicest person you will ever meet, but she is scary knowledgeable about social media, marketing, writing, copy and on and on….
Mary Agnes brings years of proven experience which makes us very lucky to have her as one of our advisors. She has been a great friend and mentor as anyone who knows her will tell you. – JW