Serving Size: 2” slices
4 oz fat free cream cheese
16 oz fat free sour cream
2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
4 oz Neufchatel cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp chocolate extract
spray Canola oil cooking spray
1 tbsp cornstarch
8 oz fat free egg substitute
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. Coat the bottom of a 9″ springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Dust the pan with graham cracker crumbs.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, Neufchatel cheese, and vanilla and beat at medium speed until smooth.
3. Add the sugar and cornstarch, beat until well blended.
4. Add the egg substitute, 1/4 cup at a time; beat at low speed just until blended.
5. Then add the cocoa powder and chocolate extract and beat until well blended.
6. Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Turn off the oven and partially open the oven door. Allow it to sit for 1 hour. After one hour, remove it from the oven, cover and chill it for 8 hours.